Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Website upgrade



After painting pretty much non-stop all weekend, I wasn't in too much of a mood to hold a brush. So, to clear my head of turpentine fumes, I spent the last 2 days updating my website (and some other business-related drudgeries).

I'd let the site virtually stagnate for the better part of a year, and hadn't even checked up on it all that often. When I did, the design just struck me as kind of tired. It also didn't really put my best foot forward, since the painting I do now is quite a bit different (mostly better, I prefer to think) than what I did a year ago.

That's hopefully all fixed now. It's got a totally new design that I'm pretty happy with, and showcases all my latest pieces: www.JeffHayes.com

Back to painting tomorrow.

2 comments:

Andy said...

The Site looks great Jeff and really does show how beautiful your paintings are. Excellent.

Jeff Hayes said...

Thanks Andy! Glad you like it.
-Jeff